Information For Referring Veterinarians
To make a referral:
1. Print the "new patient referral form" (found below), fill it out and fax it along with pertinent exam records and lab work to 318-754-4776.
If there are x-rays, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If your case is an emergency, or if you have questions, you may call us at 318-754-4753.
- For routine questions, ask for an SVIM technician.
- Or ask for Dr. Treadwell if you need to speak with her prior to referral. Please indicate if you have an emergency question.
- General estimates are available upon request. Owners will be provided with specific
- estimates after their pet is examined.
3. Upon receipt of the referral form, we will call the owner to schedule the first appointment.
- If the client has questions, you may refer them our website, or they may call (318) 754-4753 or email (email@example.com) us.
- Please note regular appointment times are Monday - Thursday 8:30:00am - 11:00am.
- Procedures are done in the afternoon.
- Emergencies are seen on an as-needed basis.
To request a consult:
1. Call, email or fax a request to consult with Dr. Treadwell.
2. Indicate if it is an emergency.
3. Please fax/email blood work and e-mail x-rays prior to requesting consult, if possible.
4. You do not have to send the case to SVIM to receive a no-cost internal medicine consult.